Monday, August 19, 2013

Is Hurts Bad

This is my list. 
You may be sitting there reading this and thinking, "okay, what list? And why is she writing it?" Well, the truth is...this is for me to really be able to understand and see what is and isn't still going on. 

-I miss waking up every morning with Jordan standing or sitting over top of me. I miss every second of it. Now I wake up every morning for two reasons. For one, I wake up way earlier than jordan does now. And for two, I guess Jordan just doesn't feel a need to want to do it anymore. 

-I miss going to Butler. Why? Because Butler is where we shared our first kiss and this where "we" started. A lot has to do with that day where we spent the first night together underneath the stars. Whenever go to a butler anymore and to be honest we haven't been there since before I was pregnant. We tried when I was five months pregnant, but that night just didn't play out the right way. 

-I miss when we'd write letters back and forth to each other. I really hurts me in a way I guess because I love letters so much and Jordan hasn't written me a letter since November 5, 2012. I've written him multiple letters, but all I'd get afterwards was him talking to me in person. No feeling on paper or anything of the sort. It just hurts me so bad because I have to ask for such things without getting them any time of the day. 

I have to get myself to realize something. I'm not going to get some things that is want, even fi they're the most simplest things...because Jordan doesn't like it. It just hurts me because he would always write poems about or for anna-Leigh. And now I don't get a single thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment