Thursday, August 15, 2013

Writing My Story or Ours?

I'm wanting to begin writing my biography soon. I've been to Hell and  back and I most definitely believe that it's about time began writing it. I've been through so much in the last four years and yes. I do say four years. From the moment I turned fifteen my life has been on a downward spiral and it's been never ending. Right when I always thought that my life looking up, it'd always crash down on top of me. 

I'm wanting to begin writing it, but the sad part is...I can never know where I should start. The beginning? You may say, but it's harder than it looks. There are many beginnings to my story. The true question is, where is the beginning?  Do I just truly try with my life and when it began to crash down? Or do I begin with my relationship with Jordan? 

I've already said it. I am going to write "our" story. I feel it's a love story that needs to be told. We met last year on August 13th, began seeing each other in August 27th, officially started dating on October 3rd, got engaged on November 10, and then found out we were having a baby on November 21st. So you see, our story is a very well fastened life, but wouldn't trade a bit of it for the world. We've had our rough patches, so rough that you'd think we were married for twenty years. But I love him and were a wonderful family with our daughter, Evailyne. 

So, the question is....

Should I begin my story or our story? 

No comments:

Post a Comment