Wednesday, August 14, 2013

No Effect

I went through her deviant again. Yes, I know I'm just hurting myself when I do it. But I can't help myself. I see how Jordan once loved her and for once in my life, once in our relationship, going to her profile didnt effect me. I went through her pictures and I began to smile. It no longer hurts me to see her pictures because deep down inside I know Jordan still loves her and I'm never going to change that. 

Today, Jordan got home from work and I had been upset since yesterday because of how he never responded to me when I had said that it was two girls that he had gotten a ride from to get to work. Well, I honestly haven't cared about a single thing today. Its like all my feelings have faded and nothing is effecting me. All my caring for a single thing he had done, I was no longer crying over him. Just plain going off on him. Like nothing mattered anymore and it was like I could care less. 

No comments:

Post a Comment