Thursday, October 23, 2014

Update from Me? It's been a While I'm sorry.

Alright, so I'm really sorry. It's been so long since I've written on my blog and lately I've been going pretty nuts. I guess I've just resulted to putting everything on my tumblr and my private tumblr that I'm forgotten about my blog. This is HOME. This is where I need to be written. Free spirited writing and free mind to the world. This is where I feel the most at peace.

Anyways, I've been dealing with a lot lately and I don't know where to start. I'm sick, that much I can tell you and I don't know what I'm supposed to be at this point anymore. I haven't told anyone anything about whats wrong with me except my mother. I didn't want to tell anyone, but it just came out. Then, I still haven't told my boyfriend. I don't know how to tell him or anyone else because I'm just fed up with dealing with drama and negativity when it comes to me. Sometimes I truly feel like I'm a wasted space because all I ever hear from people is that I'm just complaining, so I've learned my lesson and I've began to keep my mouth shut.

The pain has been going on for about a month now. Well three weeks, give or take a few days. It started in my legs when I'm sitting down or laying down. I can't stay still for no longer than five or ten minutes at a time without there being a shooting pain going from my hips down to my toes. Then it feels like (a bad comparison) my leg is getting frozen off, like its freezer burnt. Then there's the shooting pain in my chest that makes it hard for me to breathe. I just don't know what I'm doing anymore. Even though I admit I was quite the person to constantly be sick in high school, I feel as if its all coming back to me now. When I graduated, I was never sick and then I got pregnant and well I guess you can figure how sick I was. Then after that I became Anemic and it just seems like I haven't been healthy since. I don't know what I'm even doing anymore...I just want to be healthy and at this point I feel its impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment